IC - Trucks
Very Narrow Aisle Trucks
Rough Terrain Trucks
Explosion Proof Forklift
Charlotte, NC: HC Forklift America Corporation (HCFA), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hangcha Group, is excited to announce the release of a new full line of lithium-ion powered material handling equipment. As technological innovators, Hangcha Group saw the benefits of lithium-ion technology and how it could revolutionize the material handling industry. We partnered with CATL, the largest global lithium-ion battery pack manufacturer, to build lithium-ion battery packs that work in material handling applications. The result is a full line of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) powered material handling equipment that has been tested over 273 different times for safety and reliability. This full line of lithium-ion material handling equipment includes 16 new models in Classes 1, 2, 3, and 6, in addition to the 5 models that are already sold in the U.S. Market.
The Full Line of Lithium-ion Powered Material Handling Equipment Includes:
• 1,000-1,700lb 3 Wheel Electric Lithium-ion Forklift
• 3,200-4,000lb 3 Wheel Electric Lithium-ion Forklift*
• 3,000-5,000lb 3 Wheel Electric Lithium-ion Stand-up Counterbalanced Forklift
• 4,000-6,500lb Electric Lithium-ion Cushion Tire Forklift
• 4,000-7,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Lite Pneumatic Tire Forklift*
• 4,000-7,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Pneumatic Tire Forklift*
• 8,000-11,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Pneumatic Tire Forklift
• 3,000lb Electric Lithium-ion High Level Order Picker
• 3,000-4,500lb Electric Lithium-ion Pantograph Single Reach Truck
• 3,000-3,500lb Electric Lithium-ion Pantograph Double Reach Truck\
• 3,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Light Duty Walkie Pallet Jack*
• 4,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Light Duty Walkie Pallet Jack*
• 5,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Walkie Pallet Jack
• 6,000-8,000lb Electric Lithium-ion End Control Rider Pallet Jack
• 6,000-8,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Center Control Rider Pallet Jack
• 2,500lb Electric Lithium-ion Walkie Straddle Stacker
• 2,500-4,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Straddle Stacker
• 3,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Reach Stacker
• 2,000-4,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Industrial Walkie Counterbalanced Stacker
• 4,500-13,500lb Electric Lithium-ion Tow Tractor
• 44,000-70,000lb Electric Lithium-ion Heavy Duty Tow Tractor
* Signifies an Existing Model in our Full Line of Lithium-ion Material Handling Equipment
These new models have a lower center of gravity because they were designed around the lithium-ion battery packs. This allows them to be more stable and safer. Our lithium-ion technology also provides the equipment with several key benefits.
These key benefits include:
Safest Lithium-ion Battery Chemistry thanks to the Lithium Iron Phosphate chemical makeup of the battery packs.
Opportunity Charging that allows the equipment to run in multi-shift operations.
Rapid Charging that allows the equipment to be charged in as little as two hours.
Maintenance Free Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery Packs
Low Total Cost of Ownership
More Energy Efficient/Higher Energy Density than comparable Lead-Acid powered equipment
Longer Run Times
Environmentally Friendly thanks to the batteries not using acid and the drivetrain not releasing harmful fumes.
In addition to these benefits, the new equipment features up to a 10 year or 20,000 hour warranty depending on the specific model. To learn more about the new full line of lithium-ion powered material handling equipment from HC Forklift America Corporation, contact your authorized Hangcha dealer or visit HC Forklift America’s website at www.hcforkliftamerica.com/lithium-ion/.
Here you can send us an inquiry concerning general questions about Hangcha.
The form was submitted successfully.
You have applied successfully!